- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
- How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals?
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
- How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher?
- How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful.
My favorite web 2.0 exercises included playing around with Flickr (Things 7 & 8), making a little movie in Animoto, and learning about all the uses for Google Drive.
I will definitely try to keep up with all the changes in technology as much as I can!
There wasn't anything that really surprised me about the program, although I did not know it existed before taking this class and starting the blog.
In regards to how to improve upon the program's format or concept, my only (obvious) suggestion is to make sure to keep it current. Eventually the tools mentioned in the 2.0 - 23 Things are going to be outdated and irrelevant, so it will need to be tweaked here and there every so often to keep it fresh.
As a teacher I know I will be using technology in my classroom and this program made me aware of tools I may not have otherwise heard about.
I guess one way I can keep up with new developments in web 2.0 is by setting up a Google alert on the subject and also adding web 2.0 relevant sites to my RSS feed.
No comments:
Post a Comment