Teachers can use RSS feeds to aid their students, for example if a teacher has a website that is frequently updated, he or she can ensure that the students use an RSS feeder so they receive the updates. Also, if students use blogging in the classroom as part of their assignments the teacher can use an RSS reader to check the class's work easily.
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Thing #10 RSS Reader and Feeds
I like that having an RSS reader allows me to receive updates from my favorite sites all in one place. It saves me time, and as a future teacher I know time is valuable! Although I think I went a little overboard and added too many sites to my feed. I added thirteen sites and this morning there was a lot of new information for me to read. Haha, I could spend hours reading all the new articles.
Teachers can use RSS feeds to aid their students, for example if a teacher has a website that is frequently updated, he or she can ensure that the students use an RSS feeder so they receive the updates. Also, if students use blogging in the classroom as part of their assignments the teacher can use an RSS reader to check the class's work easily.
Teachers can use RSS feeds to aid their students, for example if a teacher has a website that is frequently updated, he or she can ensure that the students use an RSS feeder so they receive the updates. Also, if students use blogging in the classroom as part of their assignments the teacher can use an RSS reader to check the class's work easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment