Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thing #11 Finding Good Feeds

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?
I found that the Google blog search method was easiest to use, even though some of the sites it found were not blog, which I thought was odd.

Which was more confusing?
I did not like the Technorati site very much. I didn't join it so maybe that is why I did not have much luck finding many blogs. Also, it is not visually appealing in my opinion.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels?
One I like is called Tracy's New York Life, it is not really an educational blog per se. I am going to NYC this week for Fall Break, and this blog has a lot of great information for me.

Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
I didn't find any unusual blog feeds, maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough!

What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
The easiest way to find newsfeeds for me is simply through Feedly.com. Sometimes the most obvious method is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment