- Which start page did you choose? Why did that one appeal to you? Will you make it your permanent home page?
- How can the online calendars be useful to you?
- Did you find a tool that has some uses for you at the school or at home? Which tool(s) would you recommend to others?
For my start page I chose Symbaloo, I like the simple design and how easy it is to use. There are a lot of tiles to choose from to add to your page to personalize it. There is even a JSTOR tile. I am probably going to make it my permanent home page because it is so convenient.
I already use the Calendar tool from Google. I like how it is integrated to work with all the other features in my Google account. I have it set up to give me reminders on my smartphone. I use it for appointments and to remind me when school assignments are due. I would really be lost without Google Calendar!
The PDF converter is one I can see myself using both at school and at home. It will be especially useful to convert PDFs to Word documents to edit and then convert back again to PDFs. This tool is helpful for school and personal use. I would recommend the PDF converter, Symbaloo, and Google Calendar to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment