In your post, talk about some ways Flickr and/or Flickr mashups could be used in your future classroom or personal life. What are your feelings about sharing photos online?
I will probably use Flickr mashups for fun in my personal life, since I really enjoyed playing around with all the various sites, especially Spell with Flickr.
But I don't think I will use it in my future high school history classroom. I just can't think of a way I could make it relevant to studying U.S. or World History. But if I can think of a possible way later on I would definitely use the mashups!
As I said before, I am pretty open about sharing photos online, provided that they are not personal photos of my family. But pictures of pets or landscapes I have no problem sharing. This was another fun "thing" that I loved trying out for my blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment