- Create a post in your blog about the experience. How might you use a wiki? What did you find interesting about the wiki concept?
I enjoyed adding to the APSU 23Things Sandbox wiki for this "thing." I added my name, Mrs. Bright, using the the Spell with Flickr site and also a simple flowchart I created in Gliffy for Thing #14. It was fun and interesting to see what my classmates have added to the wiki so far. I might create a class wiki for my future U.S. history students to add to as part of their class assignments. It would be great for them to see how their wiki develops over the course of a school year. I like that so many people can be a part of a wiki at one time. I can see how the wiki concept encourages people to work together in a creative manner.
No comments:
Post a Comment