- What previous experiences do you have with blogs, reading or writing?
I have some prior experience with blogs. I kept one during my family's move from Fairbanks, Alaska to Clarksville, Tennessee. That blog has since been deleted since it was somewhat silly and not something I would want to have floating around on the internet forever. I also enjoy reading blogs and have made several really good friends by reading their blogs and commenting on them. I continue to keep in contact with my blog friends even though most of us have stopped using our original blogs.
- How did you decide on your posting name and the name of your blog?
Deciding my posting name and the name of my blog was relatively easy. Dr. Sigears told us we are creating this blog as one that is appropriate for our students and their parents to view. I chose Mrs. Bright for my posting name and Mrs. Bright's 23 Things for my blog's name.
- What was your experience in creating the blog? Was it hard for you or easy? Why?
Initially my experience in creating the blog was somewhat difficult because we started creating them using Macs. As I have said before, I am used to working on a PC, so having to use a different type of computer threw me off a little bit. Now I am enjoying working on the blog.
- How does your avatar reflect your personality? Did you create an avatar that looks like your real self or someone totally different? Why?
My avatar shows what a "professional" version of me looks like in the classroom. I chose an argyle sweater, a skirt, and some heels. I made sure to give my avatar glasses like I wear and the same hair and eye color. I also chose a stack of books to give my avatar a "scholarly" look. I decided to make an avatar that looks like my real self to help my students and their parents get a sense of who I am as a teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment