Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thing #3 Ways I Can Use My Blog in My Future Classroom

        I have been thinking about various ways I can incorporate this blog into my future high school history classroom. It would be a great way to introduce myself to students and their parents. I would post my classroom expectations and rules, as well as my school contact information and the best time to contact me. 
       The blog would also be useful to post a classroom calendar with topics we will be covering, bell ringers, home work assignments and projects, as well as due dates. I could also use the blog to upload all the forms that students and parents will need to sign in case a student loses the form he/she is given at school. 
       Another use that I really think my students would appreciate is if I put up classroom notes and PowerPoint presentations that I show in class. This would help students to study for a test or complete homework in case they forget their textbook or notes at school. The more I think about it, the more I realize what a terrific tool this blog can be for my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment