- What did you discover about the best uses of social networking for educators?
- Are you a member of any online communities besides Facebook and Twitter?
- Are any of these social networks appealing to you?
- What did you find that was interesting and that you might use later?
Educators can use social networking to collaborate with other teachers, find educational resources, and most importantly, find moral support. Teachers can also use social networks to keep students up to date on important classroom information like homework assignments and due dates.
I am a member of IMDB and Goodreads, as well as Pinterest. I really like the Pinterest teachers site and and started following some of the boards there. Although I am a member of these sites I really don't have time to post on them, but I do read them for information and opinions on movies and books.
Classroom 2.0 looks like a good site that I may use later on once I start teaching. I added it to my bookmarks. Tasty Kitchen also looks like a fun cooking site that I will be able to get a lot of recipes from, I had to leave there because it was making me hungry!
No comments:
Post a Comment